Editor: With Macsome AudioEditor, you can quickly cut and trim audio, as well as Split Files. It works with compressed MP3 and AAC formats to edit without the quality loss caused by other editors. Get perfect quality audio when editing natively in the MP3, AAC formats.
You may also Fade In or Fade Out an audio, adjust the volumn of an audio, and add ID Tags while saving MP3 or AAC files.
You can use it to make Ringtons for iPhone, or any other phone which support MP3 or AAC file as its ringtone. And you can also use it to remove any unwanted part or ads from audio files.
* Quick splits to multiple files Manual insert split points wherever you like, then save to get multiple files.
* Remove bits from audio file To cut out ads or other bits from audio file, just Highlight the content and click Remove.
* Fade away Fade audio in and out to create pleasing transitions.
* Precise splits Move split points by dragging exactly where you like, or add by TimeStamp
* Edit ID3 Tag Info Edit Artist, Title, Album and other metadata tags for MP3 or AAC format.
* Save part of audio Select part of audio, then save to file.
* Adjust volumn Select part of audio, then adjust volumn.